With Nationwide Delivery, you can shop from the comfort of your home and have your shopping delivered to you.
ALL orders received from Friday through the weekend will be processed the following working Monday or the next business day if it falls on a weekend/public holiday.
We do not deliver on holidays; therefore your order will be delivered the next business day.
*Next day delivery when available is ONLY for orders within parts of Lagos.
Once your order has been confirmed and processed, We send your items off to be dispatched.
*Delivery charges are based on the weight of your item.
We offer worldwide shipping to most countries. Below is a list of some of the countries we ship too.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Your order will be delivered by a local courier who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. They will also leave a notice card after each delivery attempt to advise you of what you can do to arrange the receipt of your package. Your signature will be required upon delivery.
If you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact our Customer Care team.
Some Countries We Ship To
International Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately, due to certain trademark, labelling, product content and embargo restrictions, we currently do not ship all products available on our website(s) to all countries. If you have a restricted item in your cart, you will receive a message during checkout that lists the restricted item along with specific instructions to remove the item from your cart or to change the shipping method or address if applicable. We don’t ship liquids, flammable, contraband items ,bank instruments, cheques, ATM cards etc
NEXT DAY delivery in Lagos (orders need to be placed before 12 noon between Monday to Thursday)
24 hours for airport cities i.e Lagos, Abuja, PHC, Owerri, Uyo
36 hours for non airport cities
48 – 72 hours for on – forwarding locations
London: 48 hours
Rest of UK: 72 hours
Europe: 72 hours
USA/Canada: 72 hours
Asia: 72 hours
Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore Bevadore is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Bevadore.
Customers in Lagos can return unsuitable items. You can contact us @[email protected] to approve a return.
Returns Department: Block 58B, Plot 20 Hunponu Wusu Road, Lekki. Lagos, Nigeria 100211
By placing an order through Bevadore, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Bevadore. Please refer to our international returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages if you live in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
All prices listed on our site are in Naira and charged to your credit card. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com – Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)